Let’s be honest: Sometimes, even though your portfolio is dazzling and your pitch is a dream, you don’t win the gig. So what happened? When it comes to differentiating yourself from the competition, how can you increase your chances of successfully standing out and converting prospects to projects? There is one final X factor that can influence a prospective client’s decision and seal the deal: your brand.
In this interactive workshop, Natalia Mirabito, founder and marketing director of NM Marketing Co., is on hand to help you craft a brand strategy for your business. Using her core elements of brand success framework, Mirabito will help you put a plan in place that clarifies your brand vision, captures the attention and trust of your ideal clients and creates a memorable brand experience that they can’t ignore.
In this class, you will learn:
- To craft a brand strategy that defines their vision, values, purpose and differentiators
- Steps to take to increase their brand trust
- How to use the language of branding to successfully convert leads into clients
By the end of class, attendees will have:
- An understanding of which brand touchpoints to focus on to attract higher-caliber clients
- A plan for implementing a cohesive brand experience
This is an online course conducted through Zoom. A recording of the course will be sent to all registrants afterwards.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes. Click here to learn more.
If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please visit your Benefits Portal to register.