It’s a new year! You have all kinds of dreams and plans for making 2022 the best year yet for your growing design business. You’re in good company with big new goals, a vision, talent and drive, but there’s one thing that, come January, will set you apart from everyone else—a plan. Without a clear framework for where to focus in growing your design business, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with all the things you could and should be doing. You’ll either revert to the same ways of doing things (which will only get the same results), or become paralyzed and do nothing at all.
If 2022 is going to be reinvigorating for your design business, you need a different mindset, approach and plan of action. Now is the perfect time to create that plan. Join business coach Justine Clay for a workshop where she will share more than 15 years of experience working with creative business owners and professionals, and show you where to focus your attention and energy to set you up to make 2022 the best year yet for your design business. This workshop will be part brain-dump, part brainstorm and part creative project, so grab your best notebook and a mug of coffee to fuel your inspiration and idea generation.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- How to set goals that inspire you and actually stick
- How to turn dreams into actionable steps
- How to cultivate the mindset, habits and actions that will dramatically improve your fulfillment and income
After this class, attendees will have:
- Clarity around what makes you unique in an ever-evolving and crowded marketplace.
- A new perspective on your services, and how to easily connect the dots in your business model
- A framework for identifying and prioritizing actions that will grow your interior design business
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.