Selecting art for your clients’ spaces is an inherently intimidating process. How do you advise on quality? How do you motivate your clients to properly budget and make decisions? How do you collect and document sourcing information given the vast amount of art (both good and bad) out there? Art advisor Katharine Earnhardt, Founder of Mason Lane Art Advisory, will provide guidance on resources within the art market, assessing quality, costs to consider, practical tips for making the sale, and the right online applications to use to streamline the process.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The top apps and programs to streamline the art sourcing process and help store art data online
- About case studies of challenging rooms where the right art selection finished the space
- Sound artist and source recommendations
- Costs to consider, and how to assess quality
After this class, attendees will have:
- A clear process for how to add art sourcing to your business offerings
- A list of the best online resources within the art market
This is an online course conducted through Zoom
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes.
Click here to learn more.
If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com