Interior designers are experts in color palettes, furniture arrangements and different styles of decor. But when it comes to the art of the sell, many find themselves at a loss. And that’s a problem, because a clear, confident sales approach is the number one reason designers don’t reach their target income. Instead, they find that their design firm has become a frustrating venture requiring lots of effort—but offering little reward—to stay afloat.
Traci Connell, interior designer and founder of The Gloss, knows how to put profitability first, and she’s here to share her strategies. Opening up her glossary of business resources, she’ll teach attendees how to set contract terms, flat fees and hourly rates, and the costs of goods and services with confidence. No more nervous butterflies when it comes to negotiations!
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The vocabulary, math and emotions that drive (or kill) sales
- Ways to build your value to become invaluable to clients
- Techniques to counter objections
- How to prioritize wholesale and standard margins during the specification process
After this class, attendees will have:
- A clear understanding of how to use a pitch deck to sell services and pricing
- Guidelines to create a budget early in the client relationship to ensure a smooth project from start to finish
- The confidence to sell services and products in a way that puts profitability first
- A fresh take on motivating and empowering employees, with an emphasis on productivity and margins
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.