Nothing beats that feeling at the end of the project. You’ve executed your vision, hassled with vendors, coordinated a complicated install—and your client is beyond thrilled. You’ve worked hard to create an amazing space, and now it’s time to share it with the world. Whether you're bringing in a pro or venturing out on your own with a super-camera phone in your pocket, following a few basic principles can help set you up for success. Editorial and portrait photographer Tory Williams, who has shot for Domino, Vogue, Martha Stewart Living and other publications, will guide you through how to bring your project images to the next level—and how to use them to transform your social media presence.
In this course, attendees will learn:
- Best practices for working with a professional photographer, including prestyling, arranging a preshoot walkthrough and shot list, the ideal shoot-day workflow, and collaborating on retouching
- How to take your own images to the next level by incorporating basic equipment, lighting principles, composition theory, and essential editing tricks
- Methods for curating your photography archive to create visual consistency in your social media
After this course, attendees will have:
- Basic photography theory and life hacks to apply to their own shoots
- A checklist and workflow for the next time they collaborate with a professional photographer
- A better understanding of how to present their photography online
This is an online course conducted through Zoom.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes.
Click here to join or learn more.
If you are already a BOH Insider and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org