Are your project timelines slipping? Important details falling through the cracks? Designers are B-U-S-Y. Without proper systems and processes in place, simple tasks can take exponentially longer to complete, throwing everything else out of whack. And if you’re not communicating with your team in an efficient manner, these issues can snowball into an even bigger problem. Sandra Funk, founder and CEO of House of Funk and creator of the Interior Design Standard, will be sharing the time management tools and methods she uses to keep her firm joyful and efficient.
In this class you will learn:
- Which tools, apps and software streamline processes and create efficiency
- How to use automation to assist with time management
- Ways to structure your days to complete projects faster
After this class you will have:
- A spreadsheet that will make posting on social media efficient while also being strategic
- Names of software and task management tools to implement in their business right away
This is an online workshop conducted through Zoom.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes.
Sandra Funk is the Founder and CEO of House of Funk, an East Coast design firm working wherever great clients need them. The firm focuses on interior design with a soul and a sense of place; reflecting your desires, personality and style. Sandra’s award-winning design work has been featured in publications such as Elle Decor, House Beautiful, The Huffington Post, Apartment Therapy, Aspire Design & Home and Luxe Interiors + Design. Sandra's business program, the Interior Design Standard, is a template for designers to utilize her streamlined processes and business structure to bring joy and efficiency to their own design business.