West Palm Beach / New York City / Hamptons NY-based interior design firm is seeking part-time, experienced Social Media Coordinator with Photography and Graphic Design skills.
Candidate will be local to the Palm Beach area and report to the Principal. The ability to work well independently and remotely, as well as have the time management skills to be able to multi-task and shift gears quickly with a fast-paced studio, is key.
• Local to Palm Beach, FL
• Content creation for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms for target audiences, particularly for residential interior designers
• Content planning for 2-3 times / weekly posts on social media platforms, primarily for Instagram
• Drive engagement with target audiences in authentic way and optimize brand
• Analytical skills to measure and track digital engagement
• Design skills to create and collaborate with Principal on new textile drawings
• Photography skills and availability to shadow and photograph Principal / AND crew twice monthly at FL client installs, meetings, and sourcing trips
• Edit existing and new photos in Photoshop, or similar platform and/or apply graphic designs as per current campaign; meticulously catalog photos in Dropbox, or similar platform
• Social media experience in interior design, luxury goods, or related products is a plus.
POSSIBLE / FUTURE REQUIREMENTS
Digital marketing email development and execution
Founded in 1998, Amanda Nisbet Design has become one of the country's arbiters of enduring elegance. With a design portfolio that includes numerous high-end residential projects in the United States, Canada, and Europe, her work fulfills her client's desire for refined environments while timelessly meeting family life demands required of an interior.