Boston/MA Area Sales Representative
Brown Jordan Inc.
Sales & Marketing
Brown Jordan is seeking a pro-active, relationship-driven, and highly motivated Sales Representative to grow our business within the greater Boston, MA area Residential Architectural and Design community. The candidate will work a hybrid schedule between the Brown Jordan Inc. Boston showroom and the greater Boston area and will be responsible for developing and cultivating sales throughout the assigned territory. This role is expected to provide a superior standard of service to prospects and clients, while marketing the Brand to them and influencing their specifications and purchases. It will be imperative to maintain sales through consistent outreach with existing customers while simultaneously farming and cultivating new opportunities and relationships, maintaining diligent follow-up strategies to drive sales.
• Deliver first-class service to all customers in alignment with the Brand and reputation as a luxury product.
• Provide meticulous follow-through on all projects throughout the sales cycle from conception to installation.
• Responsible as brand expert for all inquiries related to products, such as quality features, benefits, availability and/or lead-times.
• Present product and design information in one-on-one and small group situations to consumers and designers.
• Respond timely to/resolve common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Provide samples for residential projects and update Firms’ libraries as needed.
• Identify and anticipate customer requirements, expectations, and needs while managing and/or delivering on all requests in a timely manner.
• Engage and attract the attention of current and potential business partners through different vehicles and initiatives.
• Drive sales through a variety of lead generations to include e-mail, written solicitation, cold calling etc.
• Attend key industry events and participate in organizations (ASID, ICAA, etc.) to drive Brown Jordan’s business. Develop and deliver presentations to the design community while recognizing trends and sales opportunities. The individual must be able to identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
• Collaborate with Showroom Manager in maintaining visual brand standards in the showroom.
• Achieve personal and showroom team/territory sales plan.
• Meet weekly with the Showroom Manager to review goals and track progress on personal and shared territory sales/quotes.
• Collaborate with team to develop and execute strategies to grow sales in the territory.
• Collaborate with Director of A&D to drive traffic and support outside sales efforts.
• Collect and update customer information in the designated CRM system daily and in a timely manner.
• Maintain and enter up-to-date customer activity reports and project data in the designated CRM platform.
• Outreach goal of 10 appointments per week with trade accounts in the Architecture & Design community, including product presentations, business development initiatives, and more.
• Maintain dedicated client list (Book of Business) up to date with new products and services.
• Work from the Boston showroom a minimum of 2 days a week, dependent on travel and presentations/meetings.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Please submit resume and request for full job description to email@example.com
Brown Jordan Inc. is a leading, privately held, designer, manufacturer and marketer of quality home and contract furnishings. The company’s portfolio includes the highly respected brands Brown Jordan, Castelle, Charter, Tropitone, Texacraft, and Winston. The company offers a broad mix of indoor and outdoor furnishings that appeal to both residential and commercial clientele. The brands are synonymous with best in quality and value. Brown Jordan Inc serves consumers through a network of sales representatives, architects, designers, specialty dealers, and company showrooms, and provides products to institutions in multiple market verticals.
Founded in 1945 by Robert Brown and Herbert Jordan in Pasadena California, Brown Jordan Inc has grown to be a leading lifestyle platform in the indoor and outdoor furniture industry. Brown Jordan Inc has developed a culture of innovation, quality, and operational excellence over its 70+ year history. With a distinct team of internal and external designers, Brown Jordan Inc continuously refreshes its product portfolio. Brown Jordan Inc has won over 50 design excellence awards, more than any other outdoor furniture manufacturer.
Director A & D East