We are currently seeking an Operations and Inventory Manager to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of inventory management, production tracking, and standard accounting practices.
- Track and manage large volumes of production, inventory, and sales data.
- Coordinate with manufacturers to track orders and ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Organize orders and payments, employing a systematic approach to maintain optimum efficiency.
- Utilize a comprehensive understanding of standard accounting practices in day-to-day operations.
- Provide clear and effective communication with team members, manufacturers, and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in the Furniture Industry.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of inventory management software.
- Understanding of standard accounting practices.
Inspired by French and Scandinavian ’30s and 40’s design, RUEMMLER is a contemporary furniture line defined by clean lines, soft curves, and the expression of raw material typical of that design era. The collection features honest objects that are elegant, refined, functional, built to assimilate into a broad range of aesthetics. Emphasizing broad strokes over ornament, RUEMMLER’s collection functions as the foundation of a space rather than an embellishment.
The RUEMMLER office is run out of the Showroom Apartment in Hancock Park.