Michael Aiduss Interior Design
1. Produce detailed CAD drawings for interior design projects including floor plans, furniture layouts, millwork details for execution. Must have strong knowledge of not only plans in AutoCAD but an understanding and strong ability to draw elevations, sections and details in order to develop creative concepts
2. Coordinate drawings with architectural, engineering and design team
3. Prepare and issue Design Development and Construction Drawing Sets.
4. Produce technical documentation as part of creative process which include Design documentation sets, FF&E specifications, finish schedules, materials specifications and budgets.
5. Daily communication with internal team, clients and vendors
1. 1-3 years’ experience working for a residential interior design or millwork design firm
2. Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
3. Knowledge of Rhino, Sketchup & Other Rendering software a plus
4. Detailed oriented and highly organized. Must have strong presentation skills
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Self-motivated, reliable, and able to manage all aspects of project under the guidance of a senior designer. Strong desire to contribute and collaborate with the design team
7. Associate / Bachelors’ degree in Interior Design / Architecture or Certification in AutoCAD.