Clodagh Signature is the product design and licensing division of Clodagh, a leading New York City based multi-disciplinary design firm. We are seeking a candidate for the position of Director of Product Design and Licensing Development. Our ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in Product Design and /or Marketing and business development. We seek a candidate who has the ability and vision to take our already robust licensing division to the next level.
• management of design team – oversee all design work and technical work to ensure overall objectives are being met
• product designer – create new collections for existing and new licensees
• Identifying and pursuing new licensing opportunities.
• with Clodagh- set design tone for each project
• project management – scheduling, client contact person, timelines – line sheets for departments and all projects
• integration with PR- advising of launch dates, helping to coordinate launches, providing support materials (info for press release, etc.)
• Interface with Licensing agent or lawyer – reviewing new business opportunities, preparing qualifications packages and proposals, reviewing contracts. Coordinate new business meetings.
• in and out of office representative for the Clodagh Signature brand including industry and media elite
• acting liaison between Clodagh and licensing department
• royalty tracking
• arranging industry show appearances (ispa, HD, NeoCon, etc)
• work with financial director /CFO on budgets
Founded by the eponymous Clodagh in 1983, we are a multi-discipline design firm based in New York City. Our work spans over 24 countries and includes a wide range of residential, retail, healthcare and hospitality interior design projects: hotels; spas; restaurants; residential buildings; private residences; retail stores; showrooms; offices and even luxury yachts and private jets. We design and license products, from soap dishes to sofas, collaborating with many renowned brands.