ELIZABETH DOW IS SEEKING A JUNIOR AND SENIOR DESIGNER/PROJECT MANAGER AND SHOWROOM MANAGER WITH EXPERIENCE IN HIGH END RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DECORATING. CANDIDATE SHOULD BE DETAIL ORIENTED AND HIGHLY ORGANIZED. CANDIDATES SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE ON MULTIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT MANAGING MULTIPLE PROJECTS WITH VARYING DEADLINES REQUIRING DETAILED FOLLOW THROUGH. DESIGN CANDIDATES SHOULD ALSO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT OFFICE, CAD, EXCEL AND PHOTOSHOP. EXPERIENCE WITH SHOPIFY POS A PLUS.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Coordination, management and tracking of all orders and vendor correspondence.
2. Prepare, review and maintain evolving schedules, purchase orders and quotes related to client projects.
3. Complete all aspects of specification process - sourcing, quoting, proposals, ordering and tracking of shipments and deliveries.
4. Organize materials for client presentations.
5. Must be a self motivated individual comfortable working in a fast paced environment.